Shipping & Returns
Our standard delivery within the UK costs £2.95 or FREE if you spend over £45!
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days however during busier periods this may be slightly longer. After dispatch your parcel should be with you in 2-5 working days. Please note that we cannot be responsible for delays caused by shipping companies, courier/postal services, or customs charges.
For locations outside of the UK please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and delivery address and we will send you a calculated shipping fee and estimated delivery time. Delivery charges are calculated on a case by case basis and we reserve the right to refuse to deliver to countries not covered by our couriers. Deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to import taxes and/or additional charges. In this case the customer is responsible for the charges.
Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Rekindled Joy, we are a small, independent business and every purchase is greatly appreciated.
If you find that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Upon approval, we will happily accept returns within 30 calendar days from the date you received it given it adheres to the following:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and returned in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be returned securely in its original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase with it.
If you wish to return an item please get in touch via email and I will provide you with a return address.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of earrings, unless they are faulty.
- Please be aware that all our Kimonos are real, vintage Japanese Kimonos and are second-hand. The item is checked to make sure it is in overall good condition however there may occasionally be small stains or holes and an old smell due to the items being vintage and not brand new.
- Our handmade candles are all made in re-purposed, second-hand containers therefore there may be slight imperfections in the vessel.
- Due to the handcrafted and second-hand nature of our products, there may be minor flaws & imperfections, which we believe are characteristics of the processes and add to the beauty and individuality of the items.
- All Rekindled Joy products are photographed in-house, we take care to match the images with the products as closely as possible, however due to computer screen resolutions colours may vary slightly.
- Once we have received the return, we will make the relevant checks and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund back to your original method of payment, minus the original delivery charge. Original delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Refunds can take a few days to appear on your bank statement depending on your card issuer.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do not currently offer exchanges. If you would prefer a different item, please return the original order for a full refund. Then place a new order online for the item you prefer.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please feel free to contact us.